Notice on XMPP: I am not going to monitor any others than Diaspora & Kapsi accounts, if you wish to contact me using it, use either of those.
- Facebook Messenger
- I only previously accepted friend requests from people I knew anywhere like IRC, but I have moved to just accepting all requests as long as I have some kind of idea on the person and they seem sane. If I know you at IRC or somewhere, sending message with mentioning of that would be helpful. If you don’t send me message telling me where I know you and who you are there, you might have to wait for a very long time…
- I used to have different account which is currently organization including forks where I don’t contribute so actively.
- You should be asked Where do I know you from or why we should be friends?, if you are unsure how to reply, check Facebook.
- Open HUB
- Together (Jolla forum)
- Ubuntu Wiki that is horribly outdated and I should update-
- “Everyone you refer gets $100 in credit over 60 days. Once they’ve spent $25 with us, you’ll get $25. There is no limit to the amount of credit you can earn through referrals.”
- “Every time a new friend signs up to Wolt with your personal code
and makes their first order, they get a €5.00 discount and you get
€5.00 worth in credits. Happy sharing!”
- “Every time a new friend signs up to Wolt with your personal code and makes their first order, they get a €5.00 discount and you get €5.00 worth in credits. Happy sharing!”