I am on multiple IRC networks and finding me on those should be easy as
(depending on network) my channel list is mostly visible with
/whois Mikaela Mikaela. I also recommend checking
/msg NickServ info Mikaela.
To verify that you are talking to me, I encourage you to check my OTR key which will also verify my identity even if I was using different nick which is possible depending on network.
Note that this section is manually updated and might be missing some links.
- Getting help from network operators when channel ops are away
- Disabling DCC
- Keep the ops opped
- IRC over TLS is not pointless.
- Forming irc:// or ircs:// links
- Making channel secret or private
- Trying to be a better op: attacking op is no different from attacking user.
- Atheme quickstart: NickServ, HostServ, ChanServ & GroupServ
- User modes